The following results listed below are for the academic years 2018-19 and 2019-20.


Performance League Tables

You can view details of previous results and our most recent school performance tables by visiting the link below

Department Of Education Online


2018-19 Key Stage 4 results
  • 64.8% of students who achieved a pass in GCSEs (or equivalent) in 5 or more subjects, including English and Maths.
  • 43% of students who achieved a Grade 5 or higher in both GCSE English and Maths
  • 9% of students achieving E-Bacc
  • Progress 8 Score -0.607
  • Attainment 8 Score: 45.77
  • Student Destinations (who continue in further education, training or employment at the end of 16-19): 96%


2018-19 Key Stage 5 results
  • A-Level Pass Rate: 98.2%
  • Vocational Pass Rate: 98.8%
  • Average Grade Per Entry (A-Level): C
  • Average Grade Per Entry (Vocantional): Distinction
  • Retention Rate: 99.2%
  • Student Destination Rate (In education, training or emplyment): 96% (remaining % studying 'gap year')
  • Progress in English: 0.50
  • Progress in Maths: 0.29


exam results


exam results


2019-20 Key Stage 4 results
  • Progress 8 Score: -0.08
  • Attainment 8 Score: 52.31
  • Pupils achieving a strong pass (grade 5 or above) in English & Maths: 53.7 %
  • Pupils Achieving the English Baccalaureate: 6.6 %


2019-20 Key Stage 5 results
  • A-Level Pass Rate: 100%
  • Vocational Pass Rate: 100%
  • Average Grade Per Entry (A-Level): B
  • Average Grade Per Entry (Vocantional): Distinction
  • Retention Rate: 99.3%
  • Student Destination Rate (In education, training or emplyment): 96% (remaining 4% currently in gap year)
  • Progress in English: 4.67
  • Progress in Maths: 3.93