Feb 2, 2011
During the creation of your website, you have probably moved away from your original storyboard designs in some way.
You need to go back over your designs and tweak them to include any extra features you have included when creating the website. As a hint, your storyboard designs should include:
- Where external links will be placed,
- Where the different rollover objects will be – Rollover image, text links, navigation buttons
- Flash games – jigsaw / quiz
- Image hotspots
- E-mail links
As a general rule you should have the following details on your storyboards:
- Pixel widths and heights for everything
- Font style, size etc for headings and body text
- Image descriptions and sizes (pixels)
- The more detail the better!
ALSO, if you have decided to add any or take away pages from your original plan, you will need to change the site map to show this.