Mar 29, 2012 0
Welcome to the holidays!
Here is what I need you to have complete before I see you on Thursday / Friday of the second week.
- Implementation evidence
- Implementation schedule
- Test plan fully finished with evidence of changes
- Technical Documentation
- Storyboard designs for the video you have included in your game – this needs to be in your design section
- List of all the questions you have used in your product – this needs to be in your design section
- User Guide
So here is what you need to know about the User Guide.
Provide an explanation of system and software requirements for your solution at the start of the user guide.
User Guide – This guide is separate from your documentation and should give advice for how best to install the product on the client network. In your user guide, have the following sections:
- Front cover
- Contents page
- Introduction – Explain what the product is and what this guide will provide
- Software / hardware required – can be copied from earlier in your work
- Print screen of the folder structure of your product explaining the different file types – images, swf, html, fla. Which files students need to run and which are needed to edit.
- How to install the game – saving the swf in a shared area
- Troubleshooting – how to correct a broken link. How to install flash player. How to insert an image. How to export the file again.
Any questions e-mail me on email@example.com/ and I will try to stick to my 2 hour guarantee